RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLING CAN HELP
If you have experienced any of the following relationship struggles, counselling can help:
- Fear that your partner may not be there for you when you need them most.
- Afraid that your partner may leave if you express your needs.
- Emotionally overwhelmed and helpless when you sense your partner pulling away.
- Wishing your partner understood your need for space before reconnecting.
- Difficulty in accepting your partner for their shortcomings.
- Unsettled over unresolved past conflict.
- Silently suffering by keeping quiet on your needs.
- Experiencing shame, guilt or hold onto regret for past behaviour in your relationship.
- Blame yourself or your partner for issues in the relationship.
HAVE THE RELATIONSHIP YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED
- Unveil/identify the enemy pattern that has taken over your relationship.
- Reveal current coping strategies and their affect on your partner.
- Replace unhealthy coping strategies with healthier ones.
- Help end codependent behaviour and foster healthy dependency.